Note: The code for Emailias is not publicly available. Releases are identified here to show general progress of the app.
- Converted the username half of the disposable addresses from random 16 character hexadecimal strings to UUID4 fields. Existing disposable aliases will continue to work until they are reset, and then they will be regenerated in the new format.
- Fixed a bug that prevented registration responses from being sent to the requester.
- Added simple check for known spammers. This capability will be enhanced with future development.
- Release Date: 2021-07-11
- Added X-Emailias-Check-Url message header to validate messages on check.emailias.ml.
- Added ability to deactivate and delete aliases based on fixed time windows.
- Added per-domain service relay addresses.
- Release Date: 2021-07-04
- Minor header fixes when forwarding email to recipient.
- Release Date: 2020-12-26
- Added support to add aliases for entire domains. Checks domain then specific email for alias routing.
- Release Date: 2020-11-26
- Converted core config files to YAML format for readability.
- Added simple recipient domain check to filter before processing.
- Release Date: 2020-05-02
- Added automatic reaping of alias mappings over 7 days old.
- Also handles mail for other .ml domains hosted here.
- Release Date: 2020-04-26
- Implemented basic registration, email forwarding, and alias removal.